If you obtain an SR22 insurance policy in California, Idaho, Oregon or Washington and plan on moving to a different state, you will still need the SR22 certificate to prove you have the minimum auto insurance coverages. Even if the state you are moving to does not require an SR22, you will still need the liability coverage to cover you! If this coverage lapses, even if you aren’t in the originating state, your new state will suspend you license. Eric Johnson Insurance is dedicated to helping you get the right insurance protection, even if you’re moving out of state! If you have questions about your insurance coverage, or would like more information on SR22 insurance, reach us at (253) 273-7064, (916) 918-5045, or Eric@ewjinsurance.com.